There are plenty of fantastic volunteering opportunities at St Peter’s.
We really value the volunteers at St Peter’s. Many people with diverse interests and expertise find volunteering for St Peter’s both enjoyable and fulfilling. With a growing team we are building on St Peter’s great potential as a thriving venue for Sudbury.
As St Peter’s develops, the opportunities are endless. As well as camaraderie and community spirit, there are opportunities to develop skills and experience that improve your CV. Here are just some of the volunteering roles we currently have at St Peter’s, but please let us know if you think you can help in any other way:
- Welcoming visitors on ‘Open Door Days’
- Organising a promoting concerts and events
- Helping to set up and pack down at events
- Contributing to music-making at St Peter’s
- Creating promotional material and putting up posters
- Assisting with the technical set-up at events
- Supporting the bar/cafe at events
Want to become a Volunteer?
If you are interested in any aspect of volunteering at this amazing venue, please send us an introductory email, letting us know in what capacity you would like to volunteer with us, including:
- Your name
- How you would like to volunteer
- How often you are able to volunteer your time
Please send these details to the email address provided below:
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Experience More of Sudbury
There is plenty to see and do in Sudbury, pre or post-event. Here you can find everything you need to experience more of Sudbury.
Ready to uncover a hidden gem? Find out more about the independent shops and stalls in our beautiful market town.
Whether you need a pre-show meal, a quick coffee to-go or a tipple post-event, discover the best places to eat and drink in Sudbury.