HIRE ST PETER’S
St Peter’s, with all its former pews removed, reveals a large floor area, a great space suitable for many different types of function, exhibition, conference or concert. The building is fully heated by a central-heating gas boiler and traditional radiators; the electrical supply includes excellent new modern lighting. There are currently no toilet facilities inside St Peter’s but the public toilets are a very short stroll across the road, or portaloos can be hired in at additional cost if required.
There are stackable chairs for approximately 300 seating, and also modular staging for theatrical events or exhibitions requiring variable height displays. There is a compact kitchen for preparing light refreshments; access for wheelchairs; and parking throughout Sudbury is free of charge in the evenings, or £2 a day otherwise.
If you would like to book St Peter’s for your own event please contact Hilary on 07802 793768 or firstname.lastname@example.org to establish availability and suitability before a booking form is filled out.
The information you will need when making a booking includes:
- Contact Name
- Contact phone and/or email
- Organisation (if different from the Contact Name)
- Date(s) and times of the event
- Date(s) and times for set-up and clearing up
- Type of Event (concert, craft fair, … etc.)
- Title of event for publicity purposes
- Equipment required: chairs, tables, other; what are you bringing?