Be a Friend of St Peter’s – Pledge your support …
St Peter’s occupies a unique place in the heart of Sudbury and in the hearts of Sudburians, and beyond. There are many people who feel proud to be associated with this fine building and its wide-reaching cultural significance for the town. Such people form the body of the Friends of St Peter’s, and membership is open to all.
By enrolling as a Friend you will be making a significant contribution towards the future of St Peter’s. You can also learn about the building’s colourful history, keep informed about our diverse programme of events, and have the chance to contribute your ideas on the many exciting developments planned.
With the backing of a strong group of Friends, the management committee can continue to care for and adapt the building to maintain a venue that will go on to delight future generations. Your membership will stand as your pledge of support for this beautiful building and help to continue to maintain it as the important arts, culture and heritage asset to Sudbury and its neighbours.
We are currently working on expanding the benefits of membership, but currently include personal guided tours of the building, advance notice of special events, a membership card and a badge! Hooray!
If you care about keeping St Peter’s as a thriving part of our community please Download the ST PETERS FRIENDS ENROLMENT FORM
Completed forms can be handed to a St Peter’s volunteer or sent to:
The Friends of St Peter’s, c/o Orchard House, Alphamstone Road, Lamarsh, Bures, Suffolk, CO8 5ES.
To enquire about memberships: email@example.com
Membership not for you? … How about some occasional Volunteer Work.
Please join the Friends of St Peter’s team of VOLUNTEERS!
We like our Volunteers to say what they’d enjoy doing … possibilities are endless … here are some things volunteers are doing now:
- Welcoming visitors on Open Doors days – meeting people from all walks of life from all over the world!
- Helping to set up and pack down events
- Contributing to music-making at St Peter’s
- Running the Friends’ scheme
- Coming up with ideas, such as how to encourage young people to use the building more
- Putting up posters
- Assisting with technical stuff at events
- Providing refreshments at events
- Joining the team on Clean-Up days
- Learning more about the history and Architecture of the building